#D-307 - Ambi-Dex Grippaz Engage Superior Ambidextrous Nitrile Glove with Textured Fish Scale Grip - Powder-Free - 7 Mil - (PIP 67-307)
- Patented "fish scale" design on the inside and outside of the glove provides extra traction with oily or wet parts
- Traction Grip "Non-Slip" Design
- Unique Rotated thumb grip (laterally where it matters) for secure precision grip of small parts and items
- Amplified dexterity for enhanced comfort mobility and less hand fatigue
- Resistant to many commonly used chemicals, greases and residues found in Automotive and Mechanical applications
- Made with a specially formulated organic compound that gives excellent performance with all food types including "fatty" foods.
- Increased puncture resistance outlasts conventional disposables
- 7 Mil proprietary nitrile blend with patented fish scale pattern in more tear-resistant and puncture-resistant than conventional single-use disposable gloves - for prolonged use and reduced waste and costs.
- Proprietary nitrile blend offers enhanced flexibility, comfort and mobility - reducing hand fatigue like other industrial grade disposable gloves
- Form-fitting beaded cuff can be worn under liner
- Better fit than traditional household gloves
- Ambidextrous - Textured on both sides
- Powder-Free to reduce allergic reactions
- Orange Color for enhanced eye-to-hand visual acuity
- Touch Screen Friendly
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR 177.2600
- AQL 1.5
Glove Guru comment: "These are a superior disposable glove and one of the best and most versatile that I've tested and used".
Applications: Mechanics, Engineering, Assembly, Food Handling, General Use, Plumbing
Pricing: $24.50 (Box of 50 Gloves)
Case Price: Only $22.50/Box (Case 10 Boxes)
Note: Orders over $99.00 Ship Free (Standard Domestic Shipping)
3 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Laura S - 03/13/2021
My husband is an auto mechanic and uses these at his business. He brought home a pair for me to try and I now use them daily for dish washing and other household chores. I love the fit, the dexterity, and the durability.
Ginza Steakhouse - 03/11/2021
We recently learned about these gloves are we are happy to find them. We switched over to them due to their long-life and dexterity. Plus, the orange color makes them even more unique and brings attention to our patrons that we wear gloves. Price is right for a 7 mil glove, too. We highly recommend them for every restaurant or even with high-energy uses.
David M - 02/15/2021
I've been using these gloves for 2 weeks now. The best issue is their durability which saves me money on disposable gloves. I'm an auto mechanic and need gloves and these last longer than the previous Nitrile gloves that I need to be resistant to oils,etc. Plus,the grip is awesome and I've never seen this feature in the past. Cheers to GO Gloves for introducing these to me.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Free Standard Domestic Shipping in the "contiguous" USA on orders over $99.00. However, you will still see an option for "faster" shipping options during check out if required.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.