NEW - #WK-CC939 - G-TEK Polykor X7 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Gloves - 16-939
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell with X7™ technology offers high cut resistance and durability with ultra-thin liners
- Nitrile MicroSurface coating provide a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Double-Dipped smooth nitrile coating on the full hand helps keep hands dry, extends the life of the glove and provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI Cut Level: A3
EN388 Results: 4X42BX
Sizes: S - XXL
Dozen Pair - $9.95/Pair
No Reviews For This Product.
We ship most orders in 1-3 "Business" days. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-5 "Business" days after the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 2 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.