#S-901 Kinco Pigskin Ski & Cold Weather Gloves
A favorite with Ski Patrols, and Lift Operators nationwide!
- Premium golden full grain pigskin palm & golden suede pigskin back protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Suede pigskin patches added onto the palm, thumb, & fingers reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to ensure this workhorse will stand up to heavy abuse (due to dexterity concerns, the finger patches are not included on size small)
- Patches sewn with extra-strength Draylon® thread prevent thread failure due to extended wear & high-abrasion applications
- Omni-Cuff™ design allows the adjoining wrist material to be worn outside or inside the glove, giving the user the ability to better regulate their body temperature
- Comfortable, form-fitting 100% polyester knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents dirt & debris from infiltrating the glove
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm in order to provide a more conformed fit
- Reinforcement leather pull-tab added to knit wrist helps to reduce stress on the cuff seams & avoids stretching the knit when pulling gloves on & off
- Foam padded knuckle protection helps to guard against bumps & abrasions
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Heavyweight high-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ packets included for at-home application of waterproofing treatment
- Pigskin "breathes" so the gloves will dry soft after getting wet.
This Kinco 901 Glove has been featured in Ski Magazine - A GO Glove TOP SELLER!
Sizes: S, M, L & XL
$32.30/Pair $26.95 per pair
Dozen Pair Pricing: (Only $24.75/pair)
*You can mix sizes by indicating the quantities & sizes in the Special Instructions box during check out. Simply add dozen quantities to the shopping cart in a single size and we will honor your request for different sizes indicated in the Special Instructions box, found on Step 2 of 3 in the Shopping Cart.
6 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Baxter Faire - 01/03/2021
These are such amazing gloves for cold weather. They keep my hands warm and protected, even on cold, wet days. The layers are very durable and well made. The price is exceptional and the quality is great! Totally recommend!
Rami Setzer - 11/17/2020
I really like that these gloves have the Omni-Cuff because that helps me to regulate my body temperature. That is a huge plus on these gloves and have not seen any with that sold anywhere else. I think they are truly made of great quality layers that last for numerous occasions. Definitely a great purchase!
Laura Creech - 11/16/2020
I love the extra layers put into these gloves and the extra reinforcement it gives. They are extremely durable and the price paid is well worth it. I have not seen gloves made this well anywhere else. 100% recommend!
Maddie Roman - 11/14/2020
I am an avid skier and having the perfect pair of gloves is a key component to have. I was on the search for a well-made pair and I found them here. I read that the gloves sold here were really good so I had to try them out. Let me just say, they are amazing!
Andrew Byron - 11/12/2020
These gloves have so many great qualities to them. They dry great even when they get wet and are truly insulated to keep my hands warm. The color is so nice and the material is very soft. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Mac - 02/26/2019
I order these every year and my friends purchase them as well. These gloves will keep your hands very warm, are very durable, and keep your hands dry, too. The dexterity is better than most ski gloves which is a plus. GO Gloves pricing is fair and they ship fast.
Sign up for their email program on their home page and they send you nice discount codes periodically.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Free Standard Domestic Shipping in the "contiguous" USA on orders over $99.00. However, you will still see an option for "faster" shipping options during check out if required.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.