#WK-97 KINCO® Strong Cowhide Drivers Style Fencing Gloves
- Designed especially for fencing
- Golden full suede cowhide provides good durability from wear & tear, while shielding the hand from punctures & abrasions
- Suede cowhide patch on palm reinforces the high-wear area of the glove to better withstand abrasions & to extend the longevity of the glove
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
- Durable and Pliable Suede Cowhide
- Reinforcing Cowhide Lather Palm
- Wraparound Leather Index Finger for Long Life
- Shirred Back for Snug Fit
- Great for Zip Line Operations (Photo courtesy of Alligator Farm)
Sizes: M, L & XL
Great for Farm & Ranch - Construction - Yard Work - Zip Line Operations
Pair Pricing: $7.95 per pair
3 Pair Pack Pricing: $22.50 per 3 Pack ($7.50/Pair)
Dozen Pair Pricing: $83.40/dozen (Only $6.95/pair)
Now available in Case Pricing (6 Dozen): $486.00/case (Only $6.75/Pair)
Kinco Strong Cowhide Fencing Gloves2 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Scott Brown - 03/26/2015
We use these gloves due to their durability and being made of leather. We cannot use synthetic gloves in case they are consumed by an alligator or crocodile. Our guests use these on our zip lines. We have tried other brands and designs to no avail. Service has been outstanding and customer support is without equal. I recommend these gloves for anyone who needs durable, hard use leather gloves. You won't be disappointed. Sincerely, Scott Brown - Alligator Farm, Florida
Rancher - 05/20/2014
Rugged and durable. All my guys on the ranch use them. Our 3rd order and good fit, too.
We ship most orders in 1-3 "Business" days. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-5 "Business" days after the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 2 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.