NEW - WK-CR750G - KUT GARD Dyneema Antimicrobial Glove (22-750G)
Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- 13 Gauge Seamless thin knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- The Dyneema HPPE blend fiber enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection. This blend is 15 times stronger than steel by weight. Dyneema fibers should not be confused with Kevlar fibers which are not as strong.
- Ambidextrous reversible design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- The ambidextrous feature also permits the gloves to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs.
- A Special non-latex and non-rubber Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach.
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner due to it's thinness.
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- These gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- These Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact.
- This Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the glove.
ANSI Cut Level: A5
MADE IN USA
Pricing: $9.95/Each Glove Dozen Gloves: $8.95/Each
Case Pricing (24 Gloves) - ONLY $8.50/Each
1 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Paul Pautral - 08/02/2019
I like cooking but working with knives can be unnerving and I loved them! They provided protection but I was still able to feel around in the dirt for specimens. I also plan on using them at home in the garden! No rips or tears so far. Hopefully these will hold up.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.